ABRASSAME SL reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, practices in the sector, or the interests of the entity. Any modification to it will be announced in due time, so that you are fully aware of its content.
The Data Controller of personal data is:
Identity: ABRASSAME SL with CIF/NIF: B65733230, hereinafter ENTITY
Address: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 373 – 385, 08015 Barcelona
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Email contact: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data collected through the contact form is the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of the services provided by ABRASSAME SL , responding to requests for information and/or queries raised.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or until its deletion is requested by the interested party and the interested party is entitled to do so.
ABRASSAME SL is entitled to process personal data, based on the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1.a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the stated purpose(s), in the cases provided for by Law, as well as in specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is processing about him/her.
- Rectification: The data subject has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of his/her data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Objection: In certain circumstances, the interested party may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the ENTITY will cease to process your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of transferring the data from the ENTITY to another new DATA CONTROLLER (not to the interested party and at the request of the same).
You can exercise your rights, including the right to withdraw your consent (if it has been granted), by sending a letter accompanied by your ID to ABRASSAME SL at Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 373 – 385, 08015 Barcelona or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The Data Controller ABRASSAME SL will apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the same.
No international transfers are made.
AUTOMATED PROFILING AND DECISION-MAKING
No profiling, no automated decisions are made with the data provided by the user.